Thursday, October 4, 2012

Surrender

After the anger comes the humbleness.
After you have raged in a battle for days at a time you realize the futility in it.
The waste you have layed.

But can you arrive at that state of humbleness before the anger. Without experiencing the anger.

Would it be the same?

We know a lot of things. But that doesn't make us wise.
We learn a lot but that doesn't make us better.
I myself preach things i do not practice.

I teach to revel in the breath but get lost in the breathlessness of fear.
I ask for patience and understanding but when i feel misunderstood i loose my patience.
I seek humbleness in others but my "righteous " anger has no bounderies.

I ask for uncoditional love but the love i give is wrapped in many conditions.

Where is the middle ground?
How do you stop being wrong without being right?

Surrender to a higher power.
Accept that you are flawed. Without guilt or shame. Without trying to change it.
Surrender to the universe.
Accept that you are powerless and have no control.
All you can do is BE.
Everything else is untruth.
Anger, pride, power, sadness it is all irrelevant.
You cannot be anything. Just be

No comments:

Post a Comment