Friday, April 5, 2013

Death

Thump. My dead weight hitting the floor.
A hard, bare stone floor.
Thump. My heart beating, slower and slower.
Thump. My listless soul slumping on the ground.
Coldness, bareness, lifelessness.

I think I am supposed to feel death, coldness, emptiness.

But surprisingly this is the moment i feel at ease.
The tension of having to hold myself upright gone, I feel total relief.
I have surrendered. To the floor, to gravity, to the lack of control.
Total surrender. My listless body, my broken heart, my lifeless soul prostrated on the mother earth.
I finally feel the complete support of the ground.
Comfort penetrating through my bones.
Home.
The love and support without any question
Without any condition.
Whithout is only when you are not whithin.

I have died.
I finally feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment