Monday, October 7, 2013

Another name

I want to face the Angel of Death
Become One with her
I want to feel the coldness of her fingers
I want to drink the chill of her breath

Wrap her fingers around my heart
Embrace the darkness of my soul
A serpent is rising in me
And I am not afraid of its rage. 

Another face of the flame in me
Just as true as the light
Darkness not out of ignorance
Blackness as the twin of the Light

Another name for the Love in me
Born out of compassion
Born out of wrath
Violence reigns in me
Carried on infinite light. 

Light the fire in me
I put down the sword and the guard
I fight with the light in me
With the Love in my heart

I come not to conquer
I fight not for my might
I come to bring freedom
and bring my soul back to life
I come to remind 
of the limitless possibilities
I come to show you the Light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment