Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stay with me Mother

Shine on me, Mother
Shower me with your light. 
Let me step into the fire
Not because I am strong and ready
But because I am scared and weak. 

I bow before you, Mother
In reverence 
In humble prayer
Give me guidance
Give me light
So I can bear your luminous might. 

I am nothing but a vessel
Carrying your word
Serving your will
Following your steps. 

I bow before you humbly
Let me be able
Let me be enough
To be with you
I am not strong, Mother
But I am willing 
To walk down  the path

Stay with me when I stray off the road
Stay with me in my moments of weakness
Stay with me when I am lost
Stay with me in delusional victory. 

Bathe me in your tenderness, Mother,
Wrap me in your  glorious wrath
Feed me with compassion
Lull me to sleep in your fog. 

So I wake up tireless
Forgotten the horrors of yesterday
Eager to take up the path once more
Singing your beautiful song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment