Thursday, May 16, 2013

Integrate

I look. I see. Bare truth. Strpped of all pretences and illusions.
It is raw. But amazingly beautiful.
Blinding with its brilliance.
Beyond any reason or knowledge conceivable in the mind.
When you see that it is very hard to keep living in the maya. To keep constructing the illusions and deceive yourself.
It becomes impossible.

I look. I see. The world we live in. What one may call reality. It's subjective. It is deceiving. It is always slipping and slithering and creating doubts. It blinds, it hurts sometimes.
It makes me wanna run away and cry sometimes.

The answer is not to run away.
The answer is to force myself to see.
To understand.
To break through the illusion and reach for the truth.
Not so I can hide in it.
But so I can integrate.
So I can bridge the gap that separates my reality and the ultimate truth.
To bring it forth.
To manifest it.
Not to find heaven and lock myself in it.
But to bring heaven on earth.
Ultimate truth into this dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment