Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rage

I don't want to be another faceless shadow on the street.
I dont wish to suffer
Or look nonchalantly as life is slowly being sucked out of me
I can no longer support a system
Built on guilt and shame
I can no longer look in the eyes of others
And tell them it's ok to live without passion
I can no longer tag along a herd of
Human being chained by their own minds
Foliowing blindly rules that do not exist
Neither can I lead blindly others
Just because they refuse to think or feel on their own
Wake up
Start seeing for yourself
What is it that surrounds us
How deep is the whole we have burried ourselves in
And for the life of you start digging out
Start digging with all the rage and frustration accumulated in centuries of slavery to self- enforced blindness.
If you don't start digging, you are as good as dead.
Open your eyes or return to the dirt.
This life is ro enjoy not to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment