Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ancient spirit

Ancient spirit
Ripping my soul
Guide me
To the path of light!
Ancient spirit 
Calling me home
Take me to edge of reason
to the dawn of this endless night
Ancient spirit,
Guiding me home
Let me step in the fire. 

Circles of reason
Squares of logic
Shapes of existence
Woven with magic
Drawn in my blood
In one battlefield too many. 

Shapes of existence
Mirrors of fight
Shadows of fear
Rivers of light
Poured into my soul
Endlessly seeking the truth

Guide my hand through the forest
Guide my feet on the ground
Guide my shadow through the desert
Guide my breath in this eternal
Dance with death

Ancient spirit 
Show me no mercy
Lead me to the edge
Let my breath turn icy
Let my heart pound with fear
I step into nothingness 
Finally meeting myself

No comments:

Post a Comment