Friday, August 23, 2013

Sing with me, Mother

Wash over me, Mother
Silence my fears. 
Let the rain drape over me
Feeding my tears. 
Help me find stillness 
Help me see through the clouds
Let me stay for a moment
Steady my roots in the ground. 

Watch over me, Mother
As I sit here in silence. 
Let me dig in my heart
And unravel my soul. 
Quietly gazing
Deep in void
Looking for purpose
Looking for love. 

Unleash you wrath on me, Mother
So I can see the darkness of my soul
And laugh at my misery
And my illusions of control. 
Smile with me, Mother
And forgive my weakness
Forgive my strength
Forgive my tenacity
And my impatience
So I can finally forgive myself. 

Sing with me, Mother!
Sing our hearts out 
And let our song be heard. 
Deep in the womb of the Mother
Where all life began. 
Sing with me, Mother!
Wake up the lost souls
Come to stay with me, Mother
So I can blissfully dance in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment