Sunday, August 11, 2013

Prayer

Help me, Aincient one
Guide my breath
Into my spirit
Guide the water 
Down my breasts
Quiet the fire
Let the mind rest
Let me see 
When I am blind
Let me hear
When I want to scream
Let my lips 
Be dry
My heart humbled. 

Guide me, Aincient one
Cool the fires of below
Let the wisdom
Wake up
Within me
Lighting my way 
Through the dark. 

Lead me, Aincient one
Through the daze of confusion
Through the maze of fog
Offer a nourishing hand
Let me lean on your shoulder
Let me feed on your strength

Take me, Wise one
Underneath your wing
I fumble and I fall
Tripping on my own greatness
Drowning in my own power

Protect me, Ancient One
From my weakness
From my strength
From the darkness of my ignorance 
From the depths of my own pride

Forgive me, Mother
For the moments of haziness
So I can forgive myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment