Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Boundaries

When my whole heart  is so tenderly and sweetly held how do I draw my boundaries? And do I want to?

When I witness an essence  so deep it becomes infinite, how do I sustain my individuality?

When I completely melt the layers of my existence and submerge so deep there is no separation, how do I define myself as a separate being?

When I feel the web of creation pulsating with my very breath, how do I unplug to become an "I" again?

When I witness my deepest dreams, so mirky, not yet defined, how do I reconcile my vision? Is it a mirror or am I simply witnessing myself?

When I am handed the key to my heart, safely guarded for eons of times, and I am wrapped in such powerful, yet gentle wings, how can I ever return the favor?

When I no longer know who is the teacher and who is the student, who is the witness and who is being witnessed, who yields the masculine  and who sustains the feminine, when everything becomes one giant spiral of energy and I am met over and over again in multiple dimensions simultaneously, how do I know I even exist? Or where do I exist?

When my energy travels unobstructed to the depths of the soul, so deep it is my soul, how do I find the blockages to release? 

Or may be this is the way to be. Simply exist in glorious Joy, bathe in infinite Sweetness, dream a reality if it doesn't exist and expand from there. 
Create,  sustain and annihilate all in one endless moment.

May be there are no limitations, no boundaries, no separation. 
Then why do I feel the need to create them?

No comments:

Post a Comment