Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pray with me

pray with me
allow me to sit
even if I don't belong
allow me to heal you
and in that healing to find my own.
open your heart 
and allow
softness to be your pillow
forgiveness the ground you lay on 
compassion your blanket,
Love the stary night above.
I sit with you
I pray
I open my heart 
so you can open yours
receive
without deserving
without asking
be the child 
you never allowed yourself to be
be with yourself and the other
be with the child  with the Mother.
don't regret the pain
for it is the darkness 
that made you seek the Light,
let go the resistance
it's the only shadow blocking the horizon
allow the connection
allow the power of the womb 
to find you
penetrate you
guide you to the Source...
that's where I will meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment