Thursday, November 21, 2013

Project Sagittarius

With the  glorious sun moving into the fire sign of Sagittarius, the seeker of the truth I start a new  project, or rather a new practice.
This glyph of the Archer symbolizes the desire for direction, a higher purpose, and abundance. 
Sagittarius represents  our attempt to free ourselves from man's animal nature.

I start the practice of paying close attention to my actions and identifying what comes from the heart and what comes from the Ego.
And each time I make a note and remind myself how I could have acted or expressed myself differently.
It doesn't have to be drastic, one little thing each day. Could be as simple as smiling at someone who doesn't like me, or yielding the right of way down the train when I am in a rush, not eating the last cookie in the jar, or apologizing first.
Start knowing what comes from the heart and what comes from the mind and making a conscious choice each moment.
This is my practice, this is my prayer.
Feel free to join me and share your experience
It is the small steps that make the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment