Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Invitation

I invite in my life new vibrations, not good or bad, but stripped of labels, judgements and opinion, taking me beyond the limitations of the mind.
I invite into my life new challenges that will help me grow and learn and share my lessons.
I invite into my life new manifestations of energy, not right or wrong but teaching me to experience my emotions fully, without holding back.
I invite into my life people, those I have walked with in this lifetime and those who I am yet to come upon.
For those souls who have already touched my earthly experience, I humbly pray to be able to see you with fresh eyes, free of judgement and prejudice; not carrying the weight of the past and without feeding expectations of the future, simply sharing the joy of the present moment.
For those who I am yet to find, I wish to meet you with an open heart and open arms, offering only love and compassion and asking for nothing in return but the ability to share and learn together on this path.
I invite teachers in my life, may they be new or familiar, people or situations, present or past, from which I can gather wisdom and experience and learn to love more.
I invite  new opportunities, joyous or sad, full or laughter or tears, opening me to the endless possibilities of the Universe.
I am open and receptive to the flow of the Universe, praying  only to heal and be healed, offering no judgements and having no expectations, simply walking towards the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment