Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The rules of the game have changed

I squeezed 
through the eye of the needle
Desolate ground
Only the whisper of wind
Unknown territory
Calmness and queitude
Silence and death
A whole new me to discover
A new world to explore 

I bow my head before you, Mother
I lay down my sword
No longer, fighting blindly
Shine your light
So I can learn 
To live in peace

The rules of the game have changed
A new day ahead
A new scenery's opened
No clue how to navigate. 

A new path to walk
No sign, no hand to follow 
Time to start walking
Making love to the unknown

The old page has turned
New chapter waits to be read
No new language
No symbols, 
Empty space instead

Standing at the doorway
I look inside
Light and darkness intertwine
In a solitary maze
Razor blade focus
To cut through the haze

No effort to make
No army to lead
No deamons to fight
But my own
Comfort and peace
Are the hardest ground to stand on

No comments:

Post a Comment