Sunday, November 10, 2013

Solitude

Solitude is tremendous....
A vast ocean of emotions, waves of comfort, voids of loneliness, depths of emptiness. 
When I learn to swim in that ocean without fear of loosing myself,
When I learn to ride on the waves and not wish for relief,
When I learn to plunge to the bottomlesness  without the longing for the company of another,
When I learn to seek comfort in my own presence, find warmth in the beauty of my own flame, to be lead by the light of my own vision, and to trust my own heart,
When learn to sleep with the desolation each night and wake up in its arms each morning, not breathing into existence imaginary realities,
When I no longer feed my anger and blame others for my loneliness,
When I learn to rest into the desolation and be comforted by the flame of my own heart,
Then I can say I have lived and I have learned,
Then I can say I am whole and I am on my way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment